Everybody wants to take the best services therefore if we are in need, we look for the best lawyer in Toronto or the best notary public near me or Toronto. In a nutshell, we want the Best so stay with us till the end, we guide you on how to find the best. It is normal that people are not aware of the legal services and do’s and don’ts. Finding a notary in person can be a huge hassle. Let’s learn something about the notary public.
A notary public is a public official appointed by a state government to help deter fraud. Notary publics witness the signing of important documents and verify the identity of the signer(s), their willingness to sign the documents, and their awareness of the contents of the document or transaction.
A notary public is an individual who is legally entitled to:
· Take affidavits
· Attest declarations
· Administer oaths
· Witness signatures
· Confirm identities
· Commission statutory declarations
· Execute, draw, pass, attest or issue deeds and contracts, mercantile transactions and commercial instruments.
Read till the end because this blog will save you money, but most importantly, it saves you time!
Notarization is a very important step as, without it, the Global Affairs of Canada (GAC) Former Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) will not authenticate public documents. Originals or photocopies can be notarized and authenticate by GAC but it is important to verify first with the respective foreign Embassy/ Consulate what they would accept for legalization. Only the following can perform a notarization for subsequent document authentication and legalization:
1. Notary public
2. Student at law
Please be advised that the global affairs of Canada will not authenticate the documents certified by commissioners of oath. Thus, please do not use their service if you are planning to use your documents abroad.
Title – Commissioner of oath
What Can Do – Only has authority to administer an oath, take and receive affidavits, statutory declarations, and affirmations. Limited to provincial authority only.
What Cannot Do – Commissioners will not sign wills, power of attorney, divorce, separation custody, theft, financial or real estate-related documents.
Title – Notary Public
What Can Do – In addition to the authority of the commissioner of oath, a notary public has much broader authority, a notary public can “notarize” copies of documents( verify as a true copy), receive and write: a contract, obligation, testament, transactions, and other voluntary act as well as an official deed.
What Cannot Do – Cannot represent you in court
Whenever you opt for a public notary for yourself consider the below points
· Identifying a law firm such as Chintan Patel Law Professional Corporation that has experience with serving as a notary or a commissioner can assist you with numerous different projects.
· It is strongly recommended that you identify a firm that has legal experience as well and can provide you with further information about the legal issues surrounding your concerns for seeking a notary public or a commissioner.
· Someone who has extensive experience in the field and who can help you relatively quickly.
· Identifying the legal team that you can trust with these critical issues to give you help immediately and to provide you a personalized focus and a detail oriented approach can be extremely important to the crafting of these materials.
Some of the most common documents that our firm can assist with include:
· Real estate documents
· Statutory declarations
· Sworn solemn declarations
· Immigration and passport documents
If you want to know more about legal services in Toronto. There is a lot to understand such as commissioned, notary, solemn declaration, and its complete process, or you can do one thing to solve the problem.
Chintan Patel Law Professional Corporation is here to ensure that for the most important transactions in your lifetime, you get the highest-quality support you need. Contact Us Learn more at 647-707-6780
Our friendly experts would welcome the chance to discuss your notarization requirements & go over your options with you.
Now don’t look for a law office near me on the internet. Your concerns will be attended to with efficiency and promptness in Chintan Patel law Professional Corporation. We strive for your rights.